Under the supervision of the branch manager, you will be responsible for driving up the quality of the deliveries of the NAO® product suite, integrated into the partner’s solution portfolio, to help the partner sustain his substantial growth. You will work closely with the Operations team in North America and R&D team in Toulouse.
This position requires autonomy, self-improvement, ingenuity, empathy, and being able to deal with stress.
What you’ll do:
• Become a trusted advisor to Pole Star partner.
• Be a subject matter expert on Pole Star solutions implementations and deliveries.
• Work closely with our partner’s Field Service Engineering (FSE) team to provide guidance on best practices, policies and procedures, and oversee on-site implementations.
• Deploy our NAO® product suite.
• Gather feature requests from the partner.
• Preparation and delivery of technical product and architecture presentations to our partner.
• Provide compelling presentations and demos.
• Organize and manage communications with the partner.
• Create and execute a continuous training program for the partner’s Operational team and R&D team.
• Contribute to the preparation of technical proposals.
• Connect with technology companies to identify new opportunities.
• Coordinate with R&D and Operational teams based in Los Altos, California and Toulouse, France.
• Engineering degree or equivalent, computer dominant, and good knowledge of telecommunications. Knowledge of BLE standard is a plus.
• Passionate about new technologies.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills in English.
• Dynamic attitude, positive, rigorous, self-improving and independent.
• Forward thinking, Customer focused.
• Strong attention to detail, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
• Experience in mobile programming (Android and / or iOS) and debugging is a “must”.
• Travel required in USA and Canada.
You will start by a Training session on products and associated techniques at our Toulouse, France Company headquarters before leaving for New York City.
Position available from March 2019. Duration 12-18 months depending on experience.
Before applying, make sure to be eligyable for this destination: https://www.civiweb.com/EN/faq.aspx?FaqId=16
Period of work
From March 2019 to March 1st 2020
Monthly Wage : 3509 €